Department of Computer Science University of Toronto

Institution

In 1952 the Computation Centre is formed which later in 1962 becomes the Institute for Computer Science (ICS) at the University of Toronto.

In 1967 Leslie Mezei founded the DGP.

Later in 1968-1969 Frieder Nake was invited by Leslie Mezei and did research in computer art and graphics.

Address: 

10 King’s College Road
M5S 3G4 - Toronto, Ontario